Wie versprochen hat Soedesco ein neues Update für Truck Driver veröffentlicht.
Das Update ist kürzlich für Xbox One und PlayStation 4 ausgerollt worden und enthält unter anderem die angesprochenen KI-Verbesserungen in verschiedenen Bereichen.
Hier sind die offiziellen Patch Notes für Update 1.1.6:
- Revamped the AI right-of-way system. AI vehicles now yield more reliably to vehicles with right of way
- Revamped the AI braking system. AI vehicles should now de-accelerate more smoothly and accurately in all situations, causing traffic to look more natural
- Increased the opportunities for AI to switch lanes and overtake other vehicles
- AI brake lights should look more natural now, without flickering
- Adjusted AI vehicle collision bounding boxes
- Multiple performance optimizations
- Increased variety of cargo trailers available in repeatable jobs
- Fixed: After finishing Charlie Dover’s eight mission, a pop-up appeared on the left size with zero value
- Fixed: After completing a mission and changing the currency, a pop-up appeared on the right side without the updated currency symbol.
- Fixed: flickering shadows on distant terrain
- Fixed: text being clipped on the Passives screen on some languages
- Fixed: speed not showing as zero when the truck was stopped in some situations
- Fixed: memory leak that caused crashes
- Fixed: AI vehicles would sometimes fail to detect vehicles in front of them