Heute ist großer Patch- und Update-Tag. Nach NBA 2K16, Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront und Evolve kommt nun auch eine Update-Liste zu The Crew. Hierbei gibt es weihnachtlichen Content und einige Verbesserungen. Die Änderungen könnt ihr den folgenden Patchnotes entnehmen.
Vehicles and Specs
- A new vehicle can be purchased by all players of The Crew and The Crew Wild Run: the Pagani Zonda in Full Stock and Perf Spec.
- As many of you have been requesting, the Mazda RX-7 will be coming in Drift Spec for The Crew Wild Run players.
- Christmas stickers are being added into the game for all players.
Handling improvement for the vehicles:
The following vehicles have received a handling tuning that provide: improved aerodynamics, better steering reactivity, improved countersteering, improved grip behavior, and an increase in the differences between Driving Help/Sport/Hardcore modes.
- BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/RAID
- Dodge Charger R/T Hemi FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT
- 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT/RAID
- McLaren 12C FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF
- 1967 Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Mini Cooper S 2010 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Saleen S7 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Volkswagen Golf GTI FULL STOCK/STREET
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Chevrolet Silverado FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
- Hot Rod STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Lamborghini Miura SV FULL STOCK/PERF
- Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Aston Martin V12 Zagato FULL STOCK/PERF
- Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Tuning and changes
- Free Drive Stunts: The „No Crash“ condition will now be triggered after level 10.
- Key binding – PC players: PC players were unable to rebind all their keys the way they wanted. This has been modified and PC players will be able to rebind their keys as they wish.
- The Summit music volume is now linked to the FX Volume instead of the Music Volume in the options.
- Fix in Summit leaderboards: Removed the debug text which could be seen on the leaderboards of the Free Drive challenges, Free Drive Stunts and PvP.
- Number of required medals to access the monthly Summit: Three medals appeared as needed to access the monthly Summit.
- Inability to start the European Qualifier with some cars: A few vehicles weren’t matched to their region of origin (European cars), preventing them from being used in the appropriate Summit Qualifier.
- Kicked to the Main Menu during a Summit event: Players could be kicked to the Main Menu if they were in a middle of a Summit activity when the related Summit was ending.
- Fixed the improper value of players registered in Free Drive Stunt in the smartphone.
- Fixed a display issue where the Summit Qualifier appeared to be closed when it was actually active.
- Fixed an issue where an improper amount of ESK points was granted to a player at the end of a Free Drive Stunt.
- Fixed a display issue where 255 medals were needed to get access to the monthly Summit if a player never entered the Summit.
- The “Looking For Crew” queue should now be working properly with the Free Drive Stunts.
- Fixed a display issue where a part of the overall Summit leaderboard went outside of the screen if a player opened it after completing a Free Drive Challenge while a Summit was active.
- Fixed a display issue where the Summit reward page displayed a Monster ESK instead of a Drift ESK.
- Fixed an issue during the Summit cinematic when entering with a Monster Truck.
- The bonus faction missions available at the end of the month will now be properly activated.