Falls ihr ein Xbox Insider seid und das Spiel Totally Accurate Battle Simulator besitzt oder ein Abo für den Xbox Game Pass habt, dann könnt ihr jetzt das Unit Creator Update testen.
Die ersten 50.000 Xbox Insider können am Beta-Test des Updates teilnehmen und neue Inhalte und Funktionen ausprobieren, ehe das Update im kommenden Jahr veröffentlicht wird.
In den Patch Notes erfahrt ihr mehr über die Inhalte des Updates
- Added Unit creator.
- Added Faction creator.
- Added six secret units.
- Added winter themed map.
- Added Workshop (XBOX)
- Fixed the cost of the Dragon.
- Fixed the size and cost of the Knight.
- Fixed the cost of the raptor rider.
- Updated workshop to support custom units and factions.
- Improved workshop to easier update your existing content.
- Moved campaign creator into new “Custom Content” page.
- Improved saving battle UI.
- Added a drawing animation to the bows.
- Updated the visual effects of some of the fire abilities.
- Updated and changed some weapon effects, for example, the trail after Quickdraw’s bullets.
- Updated and changed some sound effects.
- Decreased the cost of the Protector to 80
- Made the mammoth use its charge ability in close range as well.
- Increased the damage of the Farmers pitchfork
- Made the Scarecrow’s crows explode more reliably
- Made the bard try to run around in circles instead of running into things or straight off the map
- Increased the knockback range of the minotaur charge
- Increased the knockback strength of the minotaur charge
- Gave the Jarl a new ability: Enrage
- Gave the Jarl a new ability: Ice Arena
- Increased the price of the Jarl to 1500
- Made Jarl the Boss unit of the Viking Faction
- Decreased the health of the Jarl
- Made the Jarl a bit larger
- Slightly increased the health of the back three Dragon carriers
- Slightly increased the damage of the Harpooners gun swing
- Slightly increased the damage of the Harpooners kicks
- Increased the knockback of the Harpooners kicks
- Slightly increased the health of the Harpooner
- Slightly decreased the attack speed of the Harpooners gun swing
- Decreased the damage of the Vampire’s head when jumping into the enemy
- Increased the damage of the Vampire’s slurp
- Decreased the timer on Dynamite Thrower’s Dynamites
- Increased the knockback of the Dynamite Thrower’s Dynamites
- Slightly decreased the damage of the Dynamite Thrower’s Dynamites
- Increased the damage of Dynamite Thrower’s punches
- Increased the max fire rate of the Gatling gun.
- Increased the Gatling gun’s accuracy
- Decreased the cost of the Super Boxer to 10 000
- Decreased the damage of the Super boxer
- Gave the Super Boxer a new ability: Super Punch
- Added an AoE explosion to the Super boxer’s hits
- Slightly increased the range of the Super boxer’s punches
- Added a projectiles dodge to the Super Boxer
- Decreased the health of the Super Boxer
- Slightly increased the attack speed of the Poacher
- Slightly decreased the damage of the Poacher’s arrows
- Increased the damage of the Wizard’s sword
- Increased the knockback of the Wizard’s sword
- Decreased the AoE damage of the Wizard’s spell
- Increased the AoE knockback of the Wizard’s spell
- Increased the cooldown of the Pharaoh’s spell
- Increased the effect time of the Pharaoh’s spell
- Made the affected units not attack while under the spell’s effect
- Made pharaoh not walk into melee combat between casting spells
- Made Thor’s projectile block more consistent
- Gave the Ballooner a chance to do a new ability: Meteor
- Increased the cost of the Ballooner to 120
- Stopped the attacks of the unit being lifted into the air while airborne
- Slightly increased the health of the ballooner
- Slightly increased the distance and speed of the ballooner’s jump
- Made the glue hands sticking more reliable
Bomb On A Stick
- Added a jump in to Bomb On A Stick
- Increased the knockback of Bomb on a stick’s explosion
- Slightly increased the size of Bomb on a stick’s explosion
- Increased the cost of the Shouter to 300
- Increased the knockback of the Shouter’s shout
- Increased the size of the Shouter’s shout
- Adjusted the knockback directions of the Shouter’s Shout
- Increased the health of the Shouter
- Made the Executioner more accurate with their Axe
- Added a jump to the Executioner
- Increased the damage of the Mace spinner
- Increased the knockback of the Mace spinner
- Made the Mace Spinner spin faster to reduce the stopping when it hits an attack.
- Gave Vlad a new ability: Impale
- Increased the cost of Vlad to 1800
- Gave Blackbeard a new ability: Cannon Barrage
Lady Red Jade
- Gave Lady Red Jade a new ability: Tornado
- Made Red Jade’s spin attack more reliable
- Made the Samurai Giant attack with its sword more often
- Added a projectile block to the Samurai giant
- Slightly decreased the health of the Samurai giant
- Slightly increased the cooldown of the Samurai giant’s flip
- Made Ullr’s Freeze not affect teammates
- Increased Ullr’s accuracy
- Slightly decreased the attack speed of Ullr
- Gave the Sensei a new ability: Shuriken Tornado
- Gave the Shogun a new ability: Precise Hurricane Slash
- Increased the number of projectiles the Shogun can block
- Increased the knockback of the Shogun’s Katana
- Made the Shogun more accurate with their katana
- Gave Artemis a new ability: Triple Wind Arrow
- Changed from dual-wielding two bows to one bow
- Slightly increased the fire rate of Artemis’ bow
- Slightly improved the spread of Artemis’ bow
- Gave the Ice giant a new Ability: Ice Breath
- Decreased the health of the Ice Giant