Für das Zombie-Survivalspiel State of Decay 2 hat Entwickler Undead Labs das Update 4.2 auf Xbox One und Windows 10 Pc veröffentlicht.
Mit dem Update werden vorwiegend Fehler aus dem zuletzt veröffentlichten Daybreak Pack DLC behoben.
- We were finally able to reproduce the dreaded audio blowout bug in a dev environment, and we have a new intended fix. As before, if you encounter the bug after installing the update, please let us know!
- Red Talon traits, skills, and hero bonuses should no longer appear on non-Red Talon characters.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player in Daybreak looking at the shared inventory disconnected, other players were blocked from accessing the inventory.
- You can now properly deliver the special “standing execution” move unlocked by the Heroism skill. All that Red Talon training has to be worth something, right?
- The Tactics skill now properly allows a character in stealth to silently open locked doors.
- Red Talon recruits who are euthanized no longer remain static in a standing position. Because that’s just a little TOO disciplined.
- Players will no longer automatically (and erroneously) unlock the “Cargo Cult” achievement while downloading Daybreak. Building the CLEO Relay Facility is how you get it now, as originally intended.
- It’s no longer possible to accidentally place the Red Talon Watchtower facility into a slot that prevents your survivors from actually being able to get inside the facility.
- Bloater gas clouds in Daybreak now play their proper audio every time. These guys may be deadly, but they’re not silent.
- The description text for the Remote Rocket Pod now clarifies that you can only detonate one of them at a time.
- Fixed a soft lock that would occur if a player died (via injury) while entering a vehicle at the same time. It sounds weird and hard to pull off, but it was totally happening.
- Fixed a number of localization issues.