Das Xbox Insider Programm hat einen Teil der Beta- und Delta-Tester mit einem Update versorgt. Nicht alle Delta-Tester bekommen das Update sofort, da ein neuer Update-Prozess getestet wird. In den kommenden Wochen sollen die restlichen Delta-User ebenfalls das 1810 Update erhalten.
- Official Club pages that allow users to switch games within the Club Twist will appear with game titles that blend into the background.
- Fixes to resolve an error that was being displayed when a user launched an app that was being installed.
- Fixes to resolve the Alerts tab in Guide when a user would select “see all alerts” and receive an error.
My Games & Apps
- The EA Access and the Shudder App being unresponsive is now fixed when navigating in the apps.
- UI fixes to the Memberships tabs to fix alignment issues.
- We have fixed the following Media apps from crashing. The apps are Demand 5, Orange, CTV Go on XBox One, SEGO, TMN GO, Foxtel Play, Halo Channel, TSN on Xbox One.
- Users should no longer have a game/app crash if you start a new game then launch the YouTube app. Users are now also able to launch the Youtube app then launch a New game as it did crash.
- We fixed the issues\ when you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game would have resulted in the console hanging or crash.
- Fixes to Notifications to correctly show when a user plugs in/or out an external HDD or USB drive.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect notifications stating that you need to clear more free space when installing some games and your console has sufficient space to install the game.
- Users should no encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on.
- Fixes to the stability of the console going in and out of the Instant On power mode.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.