Das Titel Update 3.0 samt Patch-Notes zu Watch Dogs Legion ist da. Die ausführlichen Patch-Notes gibt es hier.
Folgende Verbesserungen wurden für Xbox One und Xbox Series X|S veröffentlicht:
- Fixed an issue that could cause crackling audio in the open world.
- Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck on an infinite loading screen if your Xbox Live account got signed out while on the fast travel loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get locked out of the Safehouse if their console went into Standby mode during the „New Resistance“ mission.
- Fixed an issue where your first opponent would not appear during Bareknuckle Boxing.
- Improved memory optimization to increase game stability.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when taking a photo while the News Drone crashes during a Borough Uprising Mission in Camden.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue where the game would not accept any controller input after coming out of Standby mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the system to run out of memory.
- Fixed several issues that could cause the game to crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while driving around London.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when a console restricted account (e.g. age restriction) would attempt to launch the game.