Alpha Tester im Xbox Insider Programm können ab sofort ein neues Update herunterladen. Mit der Aktualisierung erhaltet ihr Version 1804.180301-1400. In diesem Update wird die Mixer „Share Controller“-Funktion freigeschaltet. Damit ist es Mixer-Streamern erlaubt einem Zuschauer die Kontrolle über den Gamepad zu geben.
March 5th: New Preview Alpha build available (1804.180301-1400)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 3/6/2018 (9:00AM GMT 3/6), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180301-1400 Available: 6:00PM PST 3/5 (2:00AM GMT 3/6)
• In this build we are enabling the Mixer – Enable share controller functionality. This feature will be turned on 9.00am Tuesday March 6th to ensure users have the build. Users will need to reboot after 9.00am 3/6/18 to use this feature.
• This will allow a broadcaster from the console to be able to share their controller with a viewer on mixer. They can together play a game where the Synthetic controller created for the mixer viewer is co-piloted to the Hardware controller of the broadcaster.
• Microsoft Edge
This build includes fixes for Microsoft Edge that resolve the missing cursor, blank tabs and performance improvements.
When browsing Add-Ons in the Store, the Show All page will no longer be blank.
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
• System Update
This build installation will take a bit longer than usual, as it will require the full update size of 3.5 GB. This update does not factory reset the console it is a large payload. Download times are dependent on your Internet speeds and can likely be improved by using a wired network connection.
If Microsoft Edge was pinned prior to downloading the 1804 update, attempting to launch Microsoft Edge from the existing pin will fail. Workaround: Delete the old Microsoft Edge pin and re-pin Microsoft Edge.
When accessing the Language & location page in Settings, it may take a long time for the page to load.
Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default. Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Audio Issues
• We are aware that some Spatial Audio users will experience unexpected game volumes and are working on a fix.
• We are aware that the Mono output feature is not working as expected in latest builds. The team has identified a fix and is testing. Please turn off the feature if you are using an audio receiver with less than 7.1 audio channels.
• We have identified an issue with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
• Now TV
In the Now TV app some UI elements are disappearing during playback.
• Settings – Accessory App
Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
• Wi-Fi Lag Issues
We are aware of an issue in which your Wi-Fi connection may lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes. Workaround: The only known workaround at this point is to use wired networking
• Blu-Ray Player
We are aware of an issue in which the Blu-ray app may experience visual glitching after a few minutes of playback. Workaround – Quit and restart the application.
• Plex App
In the Plex App some users are experiencing buffering. We are actively investigating this issue.
We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the Netflix app crashing. Workaround – Please check for an update for the Netflix app.
We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
• My Games and Apps – Some Games missing from your collection
We are investigating an issue in which some games and apps are missing from your collection. You may see the tabs in your My Games and Apps show no titles/and or some titles missing in your (1) Game Pass collection and (2) EA Access collection. You still own the titles they are simply not displaying in My Games and Apps Workaround – Simply find the missing title in the Store and play from the Store display page or launch the EA Access app for other titles missing.