Xbox Insider im Beta- und Delta-Ring erhalten ein neues Update 1711. Dabei werden auch einige Fehler ausgemerzt. Die Details zum Update gibt es jetzt:
January 12th: New Preview Beta + Preview Delta build available (1711.180109-1130)
HOW TO GET IT: • If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates. • If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 1/14/2018 (9:00AM GMT 10/1), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
DETAILS: OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.180109-1130 Available: 6:00PM PST 1/12/18 (2:00AM GMT 12/1)
FIXES: • Guide and Home Mitigated an issue which sometimes caused Guide or Home to fail to display, appear blank, or crash unexpectedly.
• Miscellaneous Miscellaneous developer fixes.
• Games Installation Games that are installed fail to launch. Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew
• Avatars on Home Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.