Das 1,87 GB große Black Desert Update v1.2 wurde für Xbox One veröffentlicht und steht ab sofort zum Download bereit. Die ausführlichen Patch Notes könnt ihr euch hier durchlesen. An dieser Stelle gibt es die Auflistung der Bugfixes:
● Fixed an issue where selling items could cause silver to disappear.
● Fixed an issue where certain skill descriptions did not mention pre-requisite skills.
● Fixed an issue in the Pearl Shop where it would update and reset the list.
● Fixed an issue where the waiting time for deleting characters was set to 0 seconds, it is now 1 day.
● Fixed an issue where the NPC shop lists were not refreshing as quickly as they should.
● Fixed an issue where text in certain situations would not fit the UI correctly.
● Fixed an issue where the cursor position would reset when navigating through menus.
● Fixed an issue in the Pearl Shop where costume previews were not working correctly.
● Added a mounts defensive stat to the info window.
● All costume items have been modified so that the number of items gained when extracting is displayed correctly (Valks Cry, Cron Stones).
● Fixed an issue where banners would direct to the wrong item in the Pearl Shop.
● Fixed an issue where the donkey information window did not display correctly.
● Fixed an issue that closes the UI when fishing boats are built in the residential area 3-5 in Port of Epheria.
● The account linking issue for European accounts has been fixed. You can now create an account on xbox.playblackdesert.com/support and link it in game by heading to the profile, pressing Y and entering the information.
● Fixed an issue where the UI would not show correctly when transporting items using the World Map.
● Fixed an issue with the sound when information is read from other players.
● The start menu will now show when you receive a new mail.
● Fixed an issue where one a value pack has expired, the items in the added space were not displayed.