Für Xbox Insider im Alpha und Alpha Skip Ahead Ring gibt es den Build 1810.180810-1920 für die Xbox One Konsole zum Download. Erneut hat sich das Xbox Team um die Beseitigung von Fehlern gekümmert, die ihr untern nachlesen könnt.
- We have fixed the issues with audio that some users with Bitstream HDMI audio or optical out experienced hearing no audio at all or intermittent audio.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue when some games and apps would not install even if the console had enough storage.
- Various Performance and bug fixes.
- We have fixed the issue in which some users were reporting that the Virtual Keyboard was showing only Numbers in Just Dance 2018.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues with headsets with the mic not working. Please file feedback when you see this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- We are aware that some users encounter performance issues when coming out of instant on. Please take the console update and then after it has landed on home, wait and be patient as some fixes are implemented. You should then see subsequent boots being a lot faster. Please file feedback if you continue to see issues.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Here is a workaround to resolve temporarily:
- Navigate Home via the Guide
- Quit OneGuide manually from the Home screen
- Wait 15-30 secs
- Launch any other streaming app (Netflix, HBOGO, YouTube)
- One launched, play a video
- Once video begins playing (it should play normally) exit the app and relaunch OneGuide
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Streaming apps such as Crunchyroll and The NFL app are crashing as reported by some users. Please file feedback if you continue to see issue.
- We are aware that some characters in when using the Virtual Keyboard in conjunction with a chat pad. Workaround : Disconnect the chatpad.