Ab sofort können sich alle Xbox Insider im Alpha Ring ein neues Update herunterladen und neue Features ausprobieren. Mit dabei die 120Hz Option, die Discor-Account-Verlinkung, verbesserte Privatsphäre-Einstellungen und eine überarbeitete Xbox Accessories App.
The following new features are active in this build:
120Hz – Support for More Video Output Options
In this build Gamers with monitors and televisions that support a 120Hz refresh rate can now turn on 120Hz support for 1080p and 1440p output resolutions on Xbox One S and Xbox One X. This high refresh rate option means you can now take full advantage of displays with 120Hz capabilities. High refresh rate support can provide a smoother gaming experience and lower latency on some displays, and games may benefit from reduced tearing and stuttering via 120Hz output.
Connect with Gamers Across Xbox Live and Discord
Please note for this feature to work you to do the following on an Android or iOS device. Currently the Beta version of the Discord app on Android and iOS supports the account linking (the PC app in coming soon from the Discord team):
What you need to do on the console:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Linked social accounts
- Select “Link” under Discord
- Follow the instruction in your screen to start the account linking process:
- Say ‘yes’ to the MSA consent dialog, allowing Xbox to share your information with Discord
- A 6 digit PIN code will show up in your console
- Go to your Discord app and insert the 6 digit code that shows up in your screen
- Accounts should now be linked and your Xbox presence will start being displayed in Discord
- If you say ‘no’ to the consent you’ll go back to settings, account won’t be linked
Improvements to the Xbox Accessories App
More Privacy Options
Trim Clips Directly in the Guide
- We have fixed launch and activation issues in certain apps such as Hulu, Spotify and Microsoft Edge.
- We have fixed launch and activation issues in games when the user was playing a title and signed out to show the correct message when launching the title again that they must be signed in.
- We have fixed an issue where the button prompt to move Pins in Guide was incorrect.
- Fixed issues with Microsoft Edge failing to load multiple tabs and the problem when the cursor would disappear when using the browser.
Navigation and Selection in Menu’s
- Users can now select an action in menus. This means we have fixed issues to allow users to now:
- Move/copy content in Network transfer or locally from the internal HDD to an external HDD
- Set a default disk to install content if they have more than one drive attached
- Therefore you are now able to set external HDD as default install location if your internal HDD is set
- Work has been done to improve the Wi-Fi connectivity when resuming the console from the Instant on mode and a network was not detected until a reboot.
- Users should no longer be seeing a “Local cache is full” message when powering on their console.
- We have fixed the issue in which some users noticed the Gamerscore icon is missing in their profile when using the Light Theme or Theme schedule.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Some users may experience loss of Audio playing Final Fantasy XV Workaround to allow audio : Change audio settings to Stereo uncompressed, 7.1 uncompressed or Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and play the game
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continue on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.
Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/05/03/new-preview-alpha-1805-system-update-5-3-18/#vDquavBh6c4lMK30.99