Knapp eine Woche vor dem Release des „Daybreak“ am 12. September 2018, hat Undead Labs ein weiteres Content Update 4.0 veröffentlicht. Weitere Details zur Daybreak-Erweiterung von State of Decay 2 haben wir euch bereits hier vorgestellt.
State Of Decay 2 – Content Update 4.0
- Fixed an exploit involving buying and selling stackable items with traders to earn massive amounts of Influence.
- Removed an apparent soft-lock caused by the death of a leader.
- Removed some locks and crashes associated with pop-up boxes.
- Fixed a handful of buildings that were inaccessible due to collision.
- Fixed a number of localization issues.
Characters and Communities
- Random “resource loss” events are now dependent on morale and traits. If you recruit carefully and keep everyone happy, then random resource losses should be a thing of the past.
- Characters who incur “resource loss” events because of low morale will now receive a temporary morale benefit for doing so. IE, they binged on a bunch of food, but at least it made them feel better.
- Skilled characters will now sometimes provide the community with new free items in place of the “resource loss” events.
- Exiles should now always count towards exile-related achievements.
- Characters from other enclaves will no longer receive the large-scale death-banner treatment when they die.
Bases and Facilities
- Fixed an issue where facilities would sometimes stop building when the main menu was opened.
- Fixed an issue where weapons would be repaired for free.
- Fixed collision on the Sniper Tower to allow it to be scaled.
- Fixed a case where the old Rally Point bases could still be claimed.
- Extended the new resource-counting prompt for depositing rucksacks in the generic Storage facility to apply to specialized Storage facilities as well.
- Fixed an issue where some missions would provide deceptively large piles of resources.
- Fixed many cases where critical NPCs would not show up for missions (or in one case, would attack you for no reason).
- Fixed an issue with the Warlord: The Informantmission, which was not counting vehicle kills.
- Fixed an issue with the Builder: The Call Is Answeredmission, in which some enclaves would flee the player’s home site.
- Armored zombies are no longer killed by flames. Instead, they catch fire and become scarier, like a juggernaut;)
- Zombie kills with vehicles should now count towards zombie-killing achievements.
- Fixed some issues where zombies would spawn trapped in geometry.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed some clients to easily blow up the host’s vehicles.
- Fixed an issue with indefinitely persistent C4 charges left by dead characters.