Ab heute können Xbox Insider im Beta Ring ein neues System-Update für die Xbox One herunterladen. Mit dem neuen Update ist es unter anderem möglich, Spiele mit Xbox One X Enhanced Upgrade unter „Meine Spiele & Apps“ anzeigen zu lassen.
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 11/7/2017 (9:00AM GMT 7/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923
Available: 2:00PM PST 11/6 (10:00PM GMT 6/11)
• Clubs Content Blocks
In addition to games and friends, you can now add club blocks to Home. You can add them from both the Guide and from the club itself. We’ve also made it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under “Add More.”
• Mini Game Hubs
We’ve added miniature Game Hubs for your most recently used games to the Guide. You can now access some of the great content from game hubs without having to leave the action.
• Games & Apps
You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you’ll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.
• Party chat
• Miscellaneous improvements for Game performance issues, guide performance issues, stuttering/popping PartyChat audio
• Fixes for Bad audio quality and users “hearing tinny” audio
• Fixed an issue when joining a party chat you will receive the following error – “Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]”
• Store 4k Videos
• Fixed an issue in which 4k videos would not launch and stay in the opening state.
• Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings
• Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.
• Fixed an issue in which Cortana skills that activated 3rd party apps did not work such as iHeartRadio.
• My Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue in which some game installed if cancelled would get into a corrupted state and the install failed.
• Fixed an issue in which the Network transfer Resume All would stop install of the currently installing item and starts installing the last item resumed.
• Improved the reliability of Game launches reducing activation timeout errors resulting in a game failing to launch. Games are more resilient now to launching.
• Sound Settings
• Some users may experience an issue that you are Unable to change audio settings.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.