Am Freitag hat Microsoft über Nacht ein neues Update für den Alpha Ring der Xbox Insider veröffentlicht. Build 1710.171004-2049 kümmert sich hauptsächlich darum, Probleme und Fehler zu beheben.
Unter anderem erwarten euch Fixes für Game DVR, den Party-Chat und das Home Menü. Letzteres sorgte für Abstürze, wenn User zwischen verschiedenen Tabs wechseln wollten.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 10/7/2017 (8:00AM GMT 7/10), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.171004-2049
Available: 2:00PM PDT 10/6 (9:00PM GMT 6/10)
- Games & Apps
- Improvements for game performance when the Guide is open or content is downloading in the background.
- Party Chat
Additional improvements to resolve degraded party chat performance while playing a game.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Guide to crash during navigation.
- User interface improvements for the Sign-in page when multiple accounts are added.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Friends list to display as empty.
- Game DVR
- Resolved an issue which caused the colors in 4K/HDR game clips to display incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue which caused 4K/HDR screenshots to display incorrectly in the Guide.
User interface improvements for the new Backup & transfer page.
- Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to be unable to read longer text excerpts.
- Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to stop when encountering large blank spaces in text excerpts.
- Fixes for Arabic language in the initial console set up experience. • Fixed an issue where some content in the Guide would appear unlocalized.
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the dashboard to crash when navigating between tabs.
- What’s New
Updates for the What’s New interface (which pops up after downloading major system updates).
Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented Cortana voice commands from functioning in Games & Apps.
- Games & Apps
Game saves may take a long time to sync. Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
- Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.